Tuesday 10 September 2013

Hollywood's 2013 Celebrities Gay list: You Might be surprised who made it to the list.

And in First Place


                                            Wentworth Miller


The Prison Break star revealed his sexuality after being invited to attend a film festival in Russia. "As a gay man, I must decline," the 41-year-old said as the Russian government continues to voice their opposition against the gay community.
                                                                 

                             

                                          Zachary Quinto

He is the Star trek star people,a whom after coming out as a gay man, thanked fans for their support. "I feel really grateful," the actor said. "It's been an incredibly overwhelming experience for me, but all in a really positive way.
The list is pretty lengthy so please do see more after this jump


                                          Clay Aiken

After his sexuality came into question when he admitted to fathering a child with Jaymes Foster, the former American Idol contestant came out on a Peoplemagazine cover story.

                            Anderson Cooper

In July of 2012, the CNN host became the news when he shared his sexual orientation with The Daily Beast columnist and gay rights activist Andrew Sullivan.

                                            Neil Patrick Harris





                     Jim Parsons
In a New York Times article, the writer revealed The Big Bang Theory star who plays cheldon was a gay man. 

Ellen Degeneres

The talk show queen appeared on the cover of Time magazine in 1997 with the headline "Yep, I'm Gay." Today, the funnywoman is happily married to Portia de Rossi.

                                           Ricky Martin


The "Livin' La Vida Loca" singer had an epiphany while working on his memoir. As he opened up about his life through writing, Martin decided it was finally time to go public with his sexuality.
  




                          Wanda Sykes


During a Las Vegas rally for gay marriage, the comedian came out of the closet when she revealed she had married her longtime girlfriend

                      Sam Champion

The Good Morning America weatherman was never shy about his sexuality in a private setting. But when he announced his engagement, his sexual orientation was made public.

                                      Victor Garber

The Argo actor first spoke about his relationship with artist Rainer Andreesen to blogger Greg Hernandez. "I don't really talk about it but everybody knows," the actor said.

  




   Rosie O'Donnell


In hopes of shedding light on Florida's ban on gay adoption, the former talk show host came out publicly. 


                  Adam Lambert                 
The former American Idol contestant appeared on the cover of Rolling Stonemagazine with the headline, "The Liberation of Adam Lambert."

    




                                Melissa Etheridge     


The "Come to My Window" singer came out in a big way at a gay ball as part of Bill Clinton's inauguration in 1993.
  




                            Cynthia Nixon


The former Sex and the City star came out on the cover of The Advocate. "I was like, ‘Really, we can just confirm?'" the actress recalls telling her publicist and manager before the announcement. "So that's what we did. It was so fantastic."

                                           Jason Collins

Paving the way for gay professional athletes, the NBA center wrote a piece inSports Illustrated about his sexuality. "I'm a 34-year-old NBA center. I'm black and I'm gay," he wrote.


                   Matt Bomer                  
While accepting an award at the Desert AIDS Project's Steve Chase Humanitarian Awards, the White Collar actor acknowledged that he is gay by giving a shout-out to his partner, Hollywood publicist Simon Halls.

      Cheyenne Jackson

You've seen this hot Broadway belter on Glee and 30 Rock. And in 2008 he was not only on the cover of Out magazine, but the gay publication crowned him "Entertainer of the Year."

  



                      Lucas Cruikshank 


The star of Nickelodeon's Fred series revealed he was gay through a YouTube video. "I'm gay," he told his loyal fans. "It feels so weird saying it on camera!"

                                              Charice

The Glee star revealed she is gay during a tear-filled interview with her home country's ABS-CBN program, The Buzz.

                                             Chely Wright

The same week she released an album and memoir, the country music star came out as a lesbian.

The retired NFL player came out on HBO's Real Sports. At the time, It made him the third football player ever to come out as gay.

                                              Frank Ocean

On his Tumblr page, the rapper "fessed up" and admitted that his first love was a man.

                                 Sara Gilbert & Linda Perry                                     
The Talk cohost quietly came out of the closet during a 2010 press conference at the Television Critics Association. "I don't think [being out] will be a problem," she said when talking about her role on the daytime talk show. "I don't ever really think of things as being out or in...I just think I am who I am."

George Michael

The British pop star came out during a 1998 interview on CNN. "I do not feel shame [about my sexuality], neither do I think I should," he said.

   Rob Halford

In 1998, the Judas Priest band member came out as a homosexual. "I think that most people know that I've been a gay man all of my life," he said.

Sean Hayes

Known to Will & Grace fans as Jack, the actor admitted his sexuality on the cover of The Advocate. "I am who I am," Hayes said. "I was never in, as they say. Never."

The New Kids on the Block member said he's always been open about his sexuality. "I [came out] almost twenty years ago," he said. "I have lived my life very openly and have never hidden the fact I am gay!"

                                                   Elton John

When he sat down with Rolling Stone magazine in 1976, the singer came out of the closet. "I've never talked about this before," he said. "I'm besexual. There's nothing wrong with going to bed with somebody of your own sex."
  


                                 K.D. Lang


In a 1992 article from The Advocate, the country singer admitted she was a lesbian

                                              Lance Bass

In July 2006, the boy band member finally thought it was time to tell his truth. On the cover of People magazine, the singer posed with the headline, "I'm gay."
  


                                           George Takei


The Star Trek alum and his longtime partner were among the first same-sex couples to obtain California marriage licenses back in 2008. "Congratulations to all of us: May equality live long and prosper," the actor said.

                                                Sir Ian McKellen

Even though fellow actors knew of his sexual orientation early on in his career, McKellen didn't go public until a 1988 interview with BBC Radio.

T.R. Knight

In 2006, the former Grey's Anatomy star came out to People magazine. "While I prefer to keep my personal life private, I hope the fact that I'm gay isn't the most interesting part of me," he said in a statement.

                                        Darren Young                                               
"I'm gay, and I'm happy. I'm very happy," the 29-year-old WWE star nonchalantly told a paparazzi at LAX airport in August 2013.

Source E Online
for more on same Sex Celebs click here

Surprised by anyone on the list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

More on Pop Culture

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...